Art. 1 General provisions
IN www.hotelsunday-bg.com we are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and protection of your personal data, in our capacity as Administrator of the personal data you provide us.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information ("personal information" and "personal data" are used as identical terms in this Policy) about people who visit our site and use our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may to disclose it to others and how we keep it safe.
Any questions related to this Policy can be sent to e-mail: email@example.com
Art. 2 About us
We are www.hotelsunday-bg.com, and provide services, products or general information about our business.
Our address of management City of Sofia, 1309, Krasna Polyana District, AL. STAMBOLIYSKI Blvd. No. 205, Niproruda Building, Unit B, Office 122. When we use "we" and "us" and verbs in this form in the text below, we mean www.hotelsunday-bg.com
Art. 3 How we collect personal information from you
We receive information about you when you use our site www.hotelsunday-bg.com, for example when you send a request to receive an offer/information, or in the process where you request, order and use the services provided on the site.
Art. 4 What kind of personal information we collect
We only collect basic personal data about you, which do not include special categories of personal data ("sensitive data"). The personal information we collect may include name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, other data required by the Accounting Act and other laws, as well as information about which pages were visited and when.
Art. 5 Why we need your data
We need to know your personal data in order to provide you with the services offered through this site within the framework of a contract between us in connection with their provision, as well as information that you have requested or for which you have expressly agreed. We will not collect personal data that we do not need for the above purposes.
Art. 6 How your information is used
We may use your information to:
- We provide the services you have requested, including the processing of your orders and the fulfillment of our obligations arising from the contractual relationship between us;
- We provide new information directly related to the services you have requested;
- We respond to inquiries and provide you with the information you have requested, including assistance in resolving questions that arise in connection with your inquiries;
- We use remarketing through trusted sites, including Google AdWords and Facebook;
- We seek your views or comments on the services and products / training we provide;
- We perform statistical analyzes and other analyzes to improve our services;
- We ensure the preservation of your interests regarding the use of our site or services;
Art. 7 How long we keep your information
We keep your personal data only as long as it is necessary for the respective activity for which it was provided, or as provided in a contract between us, subject to the requirements and deadlines provided for in the Accounting Act, tax laws and other applicable laws in force. normative acts in the Republic of Bulgaria.
The information you provide for marketing purposes is retained until you tell us that you no longer wish to receive relevant information from us.
Once the personal data processing goals have been achieved, we destroy them.
Art. 8 Who has access to your information
We will not sell, rent, or share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may only share your information with third parties - service providers, subcontractors and other related organizations for the sole purpose of performing tasks and providing services for you on our behalf.
However, when we use third party service providers, we only disclose personal information that is required to provide the service, and we have a contract with the third party in question that requires him to keep your information and not use it for his own direct marketing goals.
We will not share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes unless you have requested it, or is required by law, court order or fraud prevention or other crime.
Submission of your data to public authorities may only be carried out in the cases provided for by law and to an extent that does not exceed the purposes for which they were requested.
The Personal Data Protection Commission exercises legal control over the process of processing of personal data and we provide full access to the personal data records maintained by us under the legal conditions.
Art. 9 Where we process your data
All personal data we process is processed in Bulgaria, but for hosting and support purposes this information is located in Bulgaria. Third parties do not have access to your personal data, except when required by law.
Article 10 In which cases we will contact you
You have a choice whether or not to receive information from us.
We may contact you freely when and to the extent necessary to perform the services you have requested, the obligations under a contract between us, to provide new information directly related to services you have requested, in response to your inquiry, for the purposes of preserving your interests in connection with the use of the site or our services, or based on a legal requirement. We have the right to send an e-mail newsletter about news from the site to which you have subscribed with your e-mail address.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by e-mail, telephone, text message or mail unless you have given us your prior express consent or the communication is directly related to you and meets the requirements of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data (Regulation (EU) 2016/679),
Article 11 How you can access, correct or delete your personal data
You may at any time ask us to:
- access to your personal data collected in the process of providing and using the services, including: confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data, what categories it is, the purposes of that processing and the recipients to whom the data is disclosed, as well as a copy of your personal data being processed and their source;
- correcting information you have provided to us when it has become incorrect or out of date, e.g. your email address, and any other information;
- deletion or blocking of your personal data where their processing does not comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act or the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- notifying such correction, deletion or blocking to third parties to whom your personal data have been disclosed, except where this is not possible or involves excessive efforts.
The action you wish to provide access to, correct, delete or block personal data is carried out only in relation to your personal data. Its execution is free.
In order to request access, correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data that we process, it is necessary to send us a written application that contains:
1. name, address and other identifying information of the individual concerned;
2. a description of the request;
3. preferred form for providing the information under Art. 28, para. 1;
4. signature, date of application submission and correspondence address.
5. notarized power of attorney when submitted by an authorized person. The application can also be signed with an electronic signature.
The application is sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will fulfill your request for access, correction, deletion or blocking within 14 days, subject to legal requirements and exceptions in this regard.
You will be notified of the decision to perform the requested action or the refusal to do so as required by law. Notice of this will be mailed to you with return receipt requested or may be obtained in person against a signature.
Art. 12 How you can file an objection or complaint against the processing of personal data
In the cases provided by law, you have the right to:
- you object to us processing your personal data if there is a legal basis for this; when the objection is justified, the personal data of the individual concerned can no longer be processed;
- to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- to be notified before your personal data is disclosed for the first time to third parties or used on your behalf for the purposes of the previous point of this article, and you are given the opportunity to object to such disclosure or use.
If you wish to make any complaint about the way your data is processed, you can contact us at email@example.com . If you are not satisfied with our answer or do not think that we are processing your data in a lawful manner, you can contact the competent authority for the protection of personal data - the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data.
Address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Blvd. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2
tel.: 02/915 35 18, 02/915 35 15, 02/915 35 19, fax: 02/915 35 25
Art. 13 Available security measures to protect your information from loss, misuse or alteration
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is handled securely. The website www.hotelsunday-bg.com uses protocol for secure communication SSL certificate. HTTPS authenticates the site and the respective web server it is uploaded to. It also bi-directionally encrypts the connection between client and server, which provides protection against eavesdropping, tampering or forgery of message content. In practice, this provides sufficient guarantees that the user is connecting to the correct site (and not a fake copy), as well as ensuring that the content of messages between the user and the site cannot be read or tampered with by third parties. Additional information about HTTPS (https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS).
Non-sensitive information (your email address, etc.) is commonly transmitted over the Internet, and 100% security can never be guaranteed. Accordingly, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make every effort to keep it secure on our systems.
Article 14 Profiling
We will not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Art. 15 Using Cookies
Art. 16 Links to other sites
Art. 17 Transfer of personal information outside of Europe
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
Art. 18 Revision of this Policy
We regularly review this Policy to ensure quality and lawful protection of your personal data. This Policy was last updated in March 2018 and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).